Turned in my final essay yesterday. I am proud of the paper, I put down what I wanted to say. The mechanics of it may not be spot on but hopefully enough to pass. Next week final exam for Legal Aspects then a short break and start all over again. Prepping for the start of week 5 next term. Hey we get two weeks off for Christmas. Yahoo.
William, I don’t know if you saw my post the week before last week, but I did apologize for my tone in my paper that you commented on. I do not feel that every man is the same and you are probably right about the age of the men having something to do with how they treat their women family members, because there are some men that are sensitive to women. I have not known one myself and that is a real shame, but I should have thought before I wrote. I did not know we get time for Christmas so thank you for that information. Good luck with your future classes and career choices.
ReplyDeleteSandy